Several AMSURG centers were recognized for their exceptional patient care as recipients of the 2022 Press Ganey Human Experience Awards. The awards are part of Press Ganey’s annual ranking of the country’s top hospitals and health systems according to patient and employee experience performance.
“We congratulate the excellent work that our AMSURG centers and teams are doing in providing high-quality, evidence-based, compassionate care,” said Nina Goins, MSN, RN, CPPS, Vice President of Quality and Clinical Services for AMSURG. “Receiving the award is a testament to the centers’ commitment to enhancing the patient experience and advancing the delivery of care.”
When patients complete their outpatient care, they are invited by Press Ganey to complete a survey about the experience with questions about the Likelihood to Recommend, Overall Rating and Teamwork. Using this feedback, hospitals and centers improve their processes and training to provide a high-quality care experience.
2022 Pinnacle of Excellence Award
This award recognizes the top performers in each category based on the performance of designated award survey measures for the 3-year award period. Winners are identified based on performance data from April 2019 to March 2022.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Center of Ocala (Ocala, Fla.)
- Schuylkill Endoscopy Center (Pottsville, Pa.)
- The Endoscopy Center (Knoxville, Tenn.)
2022 Guardian of Excellence Award
The Guardian of Excellence Award recognizes centers with 95th percentile or higher scores on survey measures. The award is given annually to organizations with sustained performance within the top 5 percent for the reporting period from April 2021 to March 2022.
- Phoenix Endoscopy, LLC (Coronado, Ariz.)
- The Glen Endoscopy Center (Glenview, Ill.)
- Endoscopy Center of Southeast Texas (Beaumont, Texas)
- San Antonio Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center North (San Antonio, Texas)
- Folsom Sierra Endoscopy Center (Folsom, Calif.)
Congratulations to these teams on a job well done.