AMSURG Corporate Benefits
To ensure we retain and invest in great people, AMSURG provides its employees with the benefits, recognition, training and opportunities needed for professional growth.
AMSURG Employees Receive:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Wellness Program (for centers on the AMSURG benefit plans)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Products
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Career and Leadership Development
Additional Employee Perks - Corporate Office
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs, such as AAA membership, movie tickets and cell phone plans
- Fitness Center
- Onsite Market Place for employees to purchase drinks and snacks
To check for open positions in any department, please visit Available AMSURG Job Opportunities.
AMSURG is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.